• A Dyslexia Awareness Resource Kit with resources from dyslexia solution providers as well as DAW materials, has been delivered FREE to all New Zealand schools in the first week of Term Two.
• WHAT THE FREE RESOURCE KIT CONTAINS
Response to our request for resources from Dyslexia Solution Providers throughout New Zealand has been tremendous. NZ schools and parents have a diverse, professional and motivated group of businesses and individuals who are ready to provide assistance.
The resources have been delivered in a box by PBT couriers in the first week of Term 2. The box has been designed to be much more than a one hit wonder - it's sturdy enough to be used as an ongoing home for dyslexia resources and we're confident you'll agree that it looks pretty funky too!
Expect to discover:
• Dyslexia Awareness Week (DAW) stickers and posters
• Solution Providers information and resources
• The recipe for the Dyslexia Discovery Creativity Challenge - a ready made class exercise
that puts your students in the shoes of two of this country's most successful picture thinkers
• Creative ideas detailing how your class can celebrate DAW
• Details about all of our initiatives and tools to help communicate this to your team.
• ITS NOT TOO EARLY TO START PLANNING!!
• IF YOUR SCHOOL HAS NOT RECEIVED A KIT EMAIL US ON firstname.lastname@example.org